Like many entrepreneurs you’ve probably either read or heard about the book “Traction” by Gino Wickman that explains the power of the Entrepreneurial Operating System®. If you’ve ever been curious about what it looks like to implement EOS® fully, which includes a set of simple, practical, real world tools that allows entrepreneurs to get what they want from their business then discover the power of the EOS Model™, the Foundational Tools in the EOS Toolbox™ and the EOS Process™ in what we call the 90 Minute Meeting.
During this 90 Minute Meeting you will learn how EOS® can
- Get everyone 100% on the same page about where the company is going and how it will get there
- Ensure you have the right people in the right seats
- Cut through the clutter of having either too much data or not having the right predictive data
- Resolve issues for good on a continual basis
- Systemize your business to make it more consistent and scalable
- Create a 90-Day World™ of healthy discipline and accountability
- Ultimately, you need to determine two “fit” issues
- Is EOS® the right fit for this organization?
- Is the EOS Implementer™ giving the 90 Minute Meeting the right fit for your team? Remember, there are three EOS Implementer™ designations, with Certified EOS Implementer™ being the designation with the most extensive requirements (including experience, session ratings, & commitment to EOS® mastery) to achieve and maintain.
- Visit NavigateTheJourney.com and schedule a call with Tom Barrett to discuss how implementing EOS® would allow you to gain Traction® now.
About The Author
Tom Barrett is a Nashville-based Certified EOS Implementer™ and focuses on implementing EOS® with growth minded entrepreneurial businesses helping them Clarify, Simplify & Achieve their Vision.