There are many reasons the Entrepreneurial Operating System® has “Raving Fans”
Things that work in our world develop “raving fans” – people can’t help but telling others how great an experience they had eating at a restaurant, seeing a movie, reading a book or the results they achieved from a service. In the world of running an entrepreneurial business, a book that has a well deserved growing number of raving fans is “Traction” by Gino Wickman. The book Traction explains the 6 key components that entrepreneurial companies need to strengthen so as their owners can get what they want from their business and life.
EOS® allows entrepreneurs to get what they want from their business & life
By implementing a complete, proven system with simple practical tools, EOS® helps entrepreneurs do three things:
- getting your leaders 100% on the same page with where your business is going and how it is going to get there
- helping your leaders become more disciplined and accountable, executing really well to achieve every part of your vision
- helping your leaders to become a healthy, functional, & cohesive leadership team because unfortunately leaders don’t often function well as a team
How to explore the power of EOS®
- Purchase and read “Traction” by Gino Wickman.
- Take the Organizational Checkup™ to discover how strong your organization is in the six key components
- Visit navigatethejourney.com and Schedule A Call
- Schedule a 90-Minute Meeting for your Leadership Team, when Tom Barrett, a Nashville based Professional EOS Implementer™ will walk your team through the EOS® Tools & Process
About The Author
Tom Barrett is a Professional EOS Implementer™ and the CEO of Navigate the Journey, a Nashville based firm that helps entrepreneurs get what they want from their business and life.